Parenting for the
Consciously create a bright, new future. Experience a whole new depth of loving connection with kids & teens.
Parenting for the
Parenting for the New Paradigm
This 2.5 Day In-Person Course is suitable for parents, adult family members and all professionals who work with kids & teens. With Hoppi Wimbush. Courses are currently held @ the Lammas Ecovillage, Stroud UK, Estonia and Denmark.
This two and half day adult course with Hoppi Wimbush is not only deeply informative, drawing on cutting-edge knowledge of how brains get wired for love, but also a vast array of direct experience of creative and playful ways to engage and nurture self awareness, self esteem and self confidence in the kids & teens in your life.
Enhance your own natural parenting style
with Hoppi's Elemental Development which engages creativity and soulful presence and encourages healthy emotional expression. It helps you to become mindful of ways to effectively instil expansive beliefs and really "meet" your child's emerging personality.
Informed Conscious Parenting
We'll also explore a very gentle, highly effective creative healing tools to help kids complete with and move on from those inevitable hurts that life throws in... No more accumulated baggage! You'll come away with a highly effective toolbox to support the healthy development of kids & teens.
Every Loving Parent & Caring Professional
wants to make a positive difference and yet...
Raising children in this technological age is tough. Screens at every turn, adverts at every corner, a bombardment of fashion images declaring the perfect look pours out of TV screens, computer screens and magazines. Computer games suck our children's attention into a virtual world, and the relentless pressure for bigger, better, more!
What does this do to our growing child's self esteem,
self worth, self confidence?
We in the West are suffering with the highest rise in child de- pression ever recorded. According to the Department of Health and Human Services, more than three million adolescents aged 12-17 reported at least one major depressive episode in the past year, and more than two million reported severe depression that impeded their daily functioning. Without knowledge and skill, as parents, we feel utterly helpless.
As parents and professionals, we need skillful emotional intelligence
to raise our beautiful kids to manage feelings in
healthy wholesome ways from a young age!
I can't thank you enough mum, for the way you've raised me. I know who I am, how I feel and I really love myself. I recognise how few of my friends are emotionally intelligent. I actually feel really sad for the world, cos this is something that can be easily learned and passed on.
What People Are Saying
Learn to really Connect
- Open and heal your own Inner Child.
- Remember how to really play again.
- Wake up your own innate creativity
- Express yourself with real freedom
- Become really conscious in how you communicate
- Know how to convey deep value and love to your child in non verbal ways.
- Learn the power of Love and acceptance.
Experience and play a whole host of games that build self awareness, self esteem, self trust and emotional Intelligence with other parents and professionals working with kids and teens as you remember the real joy of playing and being free again.
See your kids Shine ~ Naturally!
Clear and heal the unhealthy negative Ancestral ties to your own parents and their parents, all the way back through your family line, so the buck stops with you. No more passing down unconscious negative patterns to our kids. This Conscious Parenting Course gives you four simple, clear, powerful, to the point processes so you can clear your own limitations and help your kids deal effectively with the inevitable hurts as they arise.
Experience a whole new Depth of Love and Soulful Connection with your Kids & Teens.
- Playful ways to approach Emotional Intelligence for parents and professionals to engage and educate kids & teens to be self trusting, self aware and emotionally mature.
- Self Esteem & EI Games to instill self value and emotional stability.
- The Four Core Emotions and the importance of building Emotional Vocabulary to wire the brain for conscious response rather than reaction.
- Empathic Communication & Rapport skills ~ so key in building connection with kids & teens
- Exploring deeper self awareness and heart centred approach in understanding different personality types and their inherent needs.
- Engaging the spirit of cooperation ~ rather than hierarchical power structures (our parents inheritance - the buck stops with us!)
- Instill self acceptance, self awareness, self respect through Conscious communication skills
- What to do CONSCIOUSLY when the going gets tough!
- How to deal gracefully and wholesomely with those times when you loose it...
- Feeling confident to help children & teens feel their emotions without shutting them down
- Putting children & teens in direct contact with their innate self worth and self acceptance.
- Facilitate children & teens in feeling great about themselves, just for being who they are.
- Helping children and teens to feel seen and deeply understood.
- Communicating with children & teens so they feel valued and treasured for being themselves.
- Accessing your own inner child and be spontaneous, creative and present at the deepest level.
The Children of Today are