For Parents & Professionals wanting to deepen heart connections, explore quick effective tools to heal the hurts of life as they happen and practice playful Emotional intelligence
to help elevate each family's collective energy
to a harmonic YUM!
Perfect for parents & professionals alike
11th - 13th August 2017
@ The Lammas Ecovillage
£195 per person
All meals & course materials included in the price
High quality children's nature-based play-care
is available at very reasonable cost
Please ask through our CONTACT PAGE
Arrive to start at 3pm on Friday 11th
Finish at 4pm on Sunday the 13th
This two and half day course with Hoppi Wimbush is absolutely PACKED with creative and playful ways to engage and nurture self awareness, self esteem and self confidence in Kids & Teens so they feel deeply valued growing up being truly themselves.
Enhance your own natural parenting style with
Informed Conscious Parenting
We'll also explore a very gentle, highly effective creative healing tools to help kids complete with and move on
from those inevitable hurts that life throws in ...
No more accumulated baggage!
Experience a whole new loving
depth in family connection.
- Playful ways to approach Emotional Intelligence for parents and professionals to engage and educate kids & teens to be self trusting, self aware and emotionally mature.
- Self Esteem & EI Games to instill self value and emotional stability.
- The Four Core Emotions and the importance of building Emotional Vocabulary to wire the brain for conscious response rather than reaction.
- Empathic Communication & Rapport skills ~ so key in building connection with kids & teens
- Exploring deeper self awareness and heart centred approach in understanding different personality types and their inherent needs.
- Engaging the spirit of cooperation ~ rather than heirarchical power structures (our parents inheritance - the buck stops with us!)
- Instill self acceptance, self awareness, self respect through Conscious communication skills
- What to do CONSCIOUSLY when the going gets tough!
- How to deal gracefully and wholesomely with those times when you loose it...
Feeling confident to help children & teens feel their emotions without shutting them down
Putting children & teens in direct contact with their innate self worth and self acceptance.
Facillitate children & teens in feeling great about themselves, just for being who they are.
Helping children & teens feel seen and
Communicating with children & teens so they feel valued and treasured for being themselves.
Accessing your own inner child and be spontaneous, creative and present at the deepest level.
Basic free camping is available to all.
We supply a list of good local B&Bs
which will be sent on booking
Stay in our eco-retreat spaces (based on availability)
£45 pp per night or
£80 for two sharing